University Air Center maintains Multi-engine Jets, Very Light Jets, and Single Engine piston aircraft.
We are a fully authorized Cirrus Service Center, an authorized Cessna Service Station, and an FAA-approved Avionics Repair Station.
We are Very Light Jet experts with experience performing major Eclipse modifications to minor Eclipse maintenance. After-hours please call us at 352-416-0025.
- We have performed more than 40 Cirrus Parachute Replacements to date
- Offer complete Avionics Capabilities as well as complete Composite Repair on all Cirrus aircraft
- Custom maintenance and component tracking service (owner shared)
- We are experts in maintaining Cirrus SR-20, SR-22, and SR-22T
- Soon to be Williams FJ-44/FJ-33 Cirrus jet engine service center
- Exceptionally competitive pricing, including scheduled maintenance and inspections
- Trained staff with years of experience maintaining five home-station Citation jets
- We know the Citation inside and out!
- We are a full-service station for EA 500 Eclipse aircraft
- Now offering new low flat rates on major inspections
- Spectacular fuel discount for your EA 500 maintenance visit
- Any significant inspections or maintenance actions include a free aircraft detailing!
|300 Hour Inspection||Inspect||300 Hours OR 24 months|
|Aircraft System Battery||Capacity Check||6 Months maximum|
|Aircraft Start Battery||Capacity Check||6 Months maximum|
|Artex ME406 ELT||Self Test||60 Days|
|Artex ME406 ELT||Inspect (FAR 91.207)||12 Months|
|Artex ME406 ELT Battery||Discard||5 Years|
|Flight Control Cables - Initial||Tension Check||100 Flt Hours|
|Flight Control Cables - Subsequent||Tension Check||300 Flt Hours|
|Main Wheel PN 40-440||Inspect/Replacement||Tire Change|
|Nose Wheel PN 40-432||Inspect/Replacement||Tire Change|
|Main Landing Gear Strut Fluid Service||Drain & Replenish||3,000 Flt Hours OR 3 Years,|
|Nose Landing Gear Strut Fluid Service||Drain & Replenish||3,000 Flt Hours OR 3 Years,|
|Altimeter System & Altitude Reporting Equipment RVSM Cert.||Test & Inspect (FAR 91.411)||24 Months|
|ATC Transponder||Test & Inspect (FAR 91.413)||24 Months|
|Windshield - LH
|Windshield - RH
|Cockpit Side Window - LH
|Cockpit Side Window - RH
|Engine Control System Fadec Download||Interrogation for faults||300 Hours or 3 calendar month|
|300 Hour Engine Inspection - LH||Inspect||300 Flt Hours OR once a year|
|300 Hour Engine Inspection - RH||Inspect||300 Flt Hours OR once a year|
|600 Hour Engine Inspection - LH||Inspect||600 Flt Hours OR once a year|
|600 Hour Engine Inspection - RH||Inspect||600 Flt Hours OR once a year|
- UAC is a Cessna Single-Engine Authorized Facility
- We maintain high-utilization Cessna 208 Caravans
- We have vast experience in virtually all Cessna piston aircraft
- Exceptionally competitive pricing for all maintenance and inspections!