University Air Center maintains aircraft from multi-engine jets to single engine piston aircraft. We are a fully authorized Cirrus Warranty Repair Station, an authorized Cessna Service Station, and an FAA-approved Avionics Repair Station. We staff experienced Eclipse maintainers who perform major modifications to minor Eclipse maintenance. For after-hours maintenance please call us at 352-416-0025.
- We are a full-service station for EA 500 Eclipse aircraft
- Now offering new low flat rates on major inspections
- Spectacular fuel discount for your EA 500 maintenance visit
- Any significant inspections or maintenance actions include a free aircraft detailing!
|300 Hour Inspection||Inspect||300 Hours OR 24 months|
|Aircraft System Battery||Capacity Check||6 Months maximum|
|Aircraft Start Battery||Capacity Check||6 Months maximum|
|Artex ME406 ELT||Self Test||60 Days|
|Artex ME406 ELT||Inspect (FAR 91.207)||12 Months|
|Artex ME406 ELT Battery||Discard||5 Years|
|Flight Control Cables - Initial||Tension Check||100 Flt Hours|
|Flight Control Cables - Subsequent||Tension Check||300 Flt Hours|
|Main Wheel PN 40-440||Inspect/Replacement||Tire Change|
|Nose Wheel PN 40-432||Inspect/Replacement||Tire Change|
|Main Landing Gear Strut Fluid Service||Drain & Replenish||3,000 Flt Hours OR 3 Years,|
|Nose Landing Gear Strut Fluid Service||Drain & Replenish||3,000 Flt Hours OR 3 Years,|
|Altimeter System & Altitude Reporting Equipment RVSM Cert.||Test & Inspect (FAR 91.411)||24 Months|
|ATC Transponder||Test & Inspect (FAR 91.413)||24 Months|
|Windshield - LH
|Windshield - RH
|Cockpit Side Window - LH
|Cockpit Side Window - RH
|Engine Control System Fadec Download||Interrogation for faults||300 Hours or 3 calendar month|
|300 Hour Engine Inspection - LH||Inspect||300 Flt Hours OR once a year|
|300 Hour Engine Inspection - RH||Inspect||300 Flt Hours OR once a year|
|600 Hour Engine Inspection - LH||Inspect||600 Flt Hours OR once a year|
|600 Hour Engine Inspection - RH||Inspect||600 Flt Hours OR once a year|
- Exceptionally competitive pricing, including scheduled maintenance and inspections
- Trained staff with years of experience maintaining five home-station Citation jets
- We know the Citation inside and out!
- UAC is a Cessna Single-Engine Authorized Facility
- We maintain high-utilization Cessna 208 Caravans
- We have vast experience in virtually all Cessna piston aircraft
- Exceptionally competitive pricing for all maintenance and inspections!
- UAC can do your CAPS parachute and rocket replacement!
- UAC is a Cirrus Warranty Repair Station
- We are experts in maintaining Cirrus 20, 22, and Turbo aircraft
- We recommend CirrusReports.com for interpreting your Cirrus flight and engine data